When you don't have a regular pay check, it can be tricky to know what to expect financially. How do you plan a vacation? Can you afford to rent a studio? Will your bills get paid? When can you stop stressing?
This hour-long course is designed for freelancers who have a few clients under their belt, are getting paid, but still feel anxious about paying bills every month. It will give you the knowledge to feel financially secure, make better purchase decisions, and get you on track to building wealth. Finally, you'll find out how to work smarter, not harder.
We’ll go through...
• Mindset – 3 common blockers that can stop you from being financially successful.
• Net worth – It's time to focus on numbers that will give you real insight.
• Debt – Logical ways of getting out of debt can be a downer. You'll get a more motivating approach.
• Budget – Knowing your numbers can be the difference of 100s of 1,000s of dollars! Plus, you'll get a freelancer specific template.
• Passive income – What it is, how to get it, and what to expect.
• Investing – The first steps laid out for absolute beginners, with no confusing words.
– Don DeWolfe CPA, CGA
From sucked in to the sofa to a walking library...
I used to go home, flip on the 'toob, watch hours of mindless tv, go to bed, get up, go to work, repeat. Finally, I got sick of it to the point that I decided to do something...
I read every leadership and development book I could grab. After 236 books, my mindset had changed so much, I was able to leave my steady job, build my own business, and still avoid an all-ramen diet. And now I can finally call myself a surfer and a motorbike adventurer.
I’m loving life and want to share what I’ve learned, so that you can live your best life too.
PreviewLesson 1: Welcome and Introduction (2:10)
StartLesson 2: Crushing mindset blockers (7:47)
StartLesson 3: Increasing your net worth (10:20)
StartLesson 4: Eliminating high-interest debt (10:13)
StartLesson 5: Know your numbers (8:26)
StartLesson 6: Setting up passive income (7:05)
StartLesson 7: Getting started with investing (15:03)
StartLesson 8: Congratulations and recap (2:34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Avoid the financial freakout! See you in the course.