In this 45 minute course we'll walk through a few approaches for a successful brainstorm that can be used to discover ideas in all sorts of areas. We'll be applying the brainstorm to our personal life and letting ideas flow that will lead us to a few solid options for direction. Then we'll start refining the thoughts and figuring out how to make them feasible. You'll become a better brainstormer, and head towards living your best life.
What you’ll learn
- Learn some highly effective methods of brainstorming, to get ideas flowing freely. More ideas lead to better options.
- Use your life goals as an example subject for what to brainstorm about and discover how to live your best life.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Bring an open mind, a willingness to push past your comfort zone, and a sense of curiosity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop your creative ability to think outside the box and come up with tons of ideas. It will help you gain perspective and challenge the norm.
- Using life goals as a brainstorm subject, you'll discover tons of options for a more exciting life, and then refine those options to a few feasible achievements.
- This 45 minute Brainstorm technique is also found in the 4 hour video course called "Finding Fulfillment". If you choose to continue your learning into that course afterward, you'll find a coupon code at the end of these videos to help you get started.
From sucked into the sofa to a walking library...
I used to go home, flip on the 'toob, watch hours of mindless tv, go to bed, get up, go to work, repeat. Finally, I got sick of it to the point that I decided to do something...
I read every leadership, finance, and development book I could grab. After 236 books, my mindset had changed so much, I was able to leave my steady job, build my own business, and still avoid an all-ramen diet. Now, I can finally call myself a business owner, a surfer, and a motorbike adventurer.
I’m loving life and want to share what I’ve learned, so that you can live your best life too.
Yvonne Lines, Mindset Mentor and Founder, SmartLife.tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Here's a good idea... Let's get started!
Note: Prices are in US dollars.